Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get ready to ace your AP Calculus Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
The immensely popular test prep guide has been updated and revised with new material and is now accessible in print, online, and mobile formats. 5 Steps to a 5: AP Calculus 2020 introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to reach your full potential. The book includes hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations and sample responses. You'll learn how to master the multiple-choice questions and achieve a higher score on this demanding exam.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three. This essential guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes 4 full-length practice exams (2 in the book and 2 online), plus proven strategies specific to each section of the test.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Calculus AB 2020 features:
* 4 Practice Exams (2 in the book + 2 online)
* Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in Calculus AB 2020
* Step-by-step explanations for nearly 800 AP Calculus AB problems
* An appendix of common formulas and theorems frequently tested on the exam
* Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness