DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Italy guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Italy- eating freshly baked pizza, sipping an aperitivo, relaxing on gorgeous beaches - what will yours be?
- See Italy from a different angle- 40 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Italy gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff- get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Colosseum, Florence Duomo and the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Covers Venice; the Veneto and Friuli; Trentino-Alto Adige; Milan; Lombardy and the Lakes; Valle d'Aosta and Piedmont; Liguria; Rome; Lazio; Florence; Tuscany; Umbria; Le Marche; Emilia-Romagna; Naples; Campania; Abruzzo, Molise and Puglia; Basilicata and Calabria; Sicily; and Sardinia
Travelling with kids? Try our Family Guide Italy
About DK Eyewitness Travel- For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. In 2018 the Eyewitness series was relaunched with a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Branch Call Number: