Las VegasBook - 2005-
Visit and explore Las Vegas, a.k.a. Sin City, and walk along the strip, gamble in the casinos, eat amazing food, or stop by a show in the entertainment capital of the world.
From top restaurants, bars, and clubs to standout scenic sites and walks, our insider tips are sure to make your trip outstanding. Whether you're looking for unique and interesting shops and markets, or seeking the best venues for music and nightlife, we have entertainment and hotel recommendations for every budget covered in our Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Las Vegas .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights from the guide, a selected sight and street index, public transit information, practical information on getting around, and a chart for measuring walking distances.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Las Vegas truly shows you the city as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Las Vegas, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Las Vegas , which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide. Visit TravelDK.com to learn more.