The NetherlandsBook - 2008-
Your in-depth guide to the very best of the Netherlands. Make the most of your trip to this beautiful region with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Packed with insider tips to make your trip a success, you'll find a guide to the Netherlands's stunning architecture and its scenic drives that let you experience the best hotels, bars, and shops that the city and coast have to offer. Try local delicacies at fantastic restaurants, bars, and clubs, and enjoy the great views in spots that will take your breath away. We have the best hotels for every budget, plus fun activities for the solitary traveler or for families and children visiting the Netherlands.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: The Netherlands :* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: The Netherlands truly shows you this destination as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide. Visit TravelDK.com to learn more.