EuropeBook - 2001-
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Europe will lead you straight to the best attractions this diverse continent has to offer, from the majestic peaks of the Alps to the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
This newly updated guidebook is packed with information on the culture, history, architecture, and art of the continent, in addition to the best of Europe's gardens, beaches, cathedrals, castles, and shopping. DK's insider travel tips and essential local information will help you discover Europe your way, whether you want to explore the luscious green landscape of Ireland, relax on a beach in Greece, or both.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Europe .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Europe truly shows you what others only tell you.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.